I have been bombarded by collection letters from Genesis Lending Services, the evil twin of Steven's Transport.

They are what I'll categories as Bonnie and Clyde.I have sent numerous faxes to them disputing claims and disputing the amount owed on the basis of Safety and theft issues from my trainer, to no avail.

Don't deal with Stevens Transport. They are a fraud. They take in 50 new prospective drivers every week, 30 graduate every week and approximately 25 owe them $6,000.00 plus every week. They split $150,000 plus a week harassing people that fell for their lure to financial security through truck driving career.

The so called contract is one sided, and they interpret it as they wish despite the clauses and conditions. Please run like a bat from ***.

Don't deal with Stevens Transport, Dallas.

The worst!!!I mean the worst company with horrible customer service.

They make you pay them in full but don't even send you a settlement letter for months.I wish I could meet these people in person and slap them right across the face!

Great *** company! Without trucks you wouldn't have food let alone toilet paper. Then how would you wipe your ***?

the only thing you can say is the truck I was in smelled like Puke, the trainer had the worst BO in the world ,I think he crapped his shorts one day on the road , I drove 500 miles with the heater on and the window down.what a slob.

Trainer stunk and cut huge *** in the cab in the winter , a real hick. must be a liberal they have no class.

You asked if I knew what it cost to train drivers? Gave two examples; gas and Insurance.

First of all the most difficult aspect of Tractor trailer driving is backing.

Do you know what the average # of hours needed to train on backing before you are considered ready for your road test?

I had less than 2 hours. I even had to remind the head trainer that I hadn't been shown how to back up 3 days before my road test.

For your information knockleheads, I passed on my 1st go.

I barely had any constructive direction and I made it.

Remember, I was just a different class.

By the way, I don't have to respond to ignorant insultive comments from people with half baked education.

Can you imagine what it cost to train one student to drive.

Wow! i went through that whole training at Stevens with a breeze. Everyone was fair.

So what these quiters want is to learn to drive than quit, and expect to learn to drive for free.without paying the one year of driving.

Go Greyhound, and leave the driving to us

one more thing....

The drivers that are being mistreated by the company, dispatchers, is because you did something wrong and got on their bad side.

you yell at your dispatcher, refuse a load, dont "work" with them, constantly mess up, they will target you. do your job "right"..get the load there on-time:everytime, dont refuse the smallest load... you will be ok...

but if you try to do the job "your" way...your screwed...

you know why they take 50 new students every week right?...

Because some people are plan ***.cant figure out how to drive, cant pass the physical, lied on the application, owe child support so cant get the class A license and they dont "find-out" untill they are there at the DMV.

The company figures atleast 14 out of that 50 will pass truck school. another half will fail or quit the on the road training. so in reality they are getting only about 30 new drivers a month. plus the high turn over rate of drivers that have been there awhile.

trucking naturally has a high turn over. there are just dumb "drivers" out there.

some good yes..but seriously, you will hear good and bad about every trucking company in this country...

I'm the wife of a driver for Stevens and week after week, my husband has been dealing with lies and so many wrong-doings by this company.They will only contact him when they need something.

When he needs to get a hold of them, there's no one there to answer.

I now understand why so many people abandon their trucks and go home.The list of wrong-doings goes on and on.

Well, I dare say that you sir are as ignorant as you are arrogant. My education is not in question here really, is it? Absurd.

YOU signed a contract. A contract, for those that were unsure, is an agreement between two parties in writing. This agreement assumes that both parties have read and understood the contents of said contract. It seems to me that you have failed on your end. It is clearly stated in the contract that you must be in the employ of Stevens Transport for one year or you MUST pay for the full amount of your training. I've read the contract.

While I do feel sorry for you, it seems that you were mistaken in your assumptions. I for one finished training in advance of my expectations. While I no longer work for Stevens, I have since moved on to a better paying company, I stuck it out and with excellent performance and a polished reputation I did well there.

You can call into question the level of my intelligence and education, but you don't know me. Frankly, I don't want you to. I am not interested in your phone number, and would recommend that you don't give it out on the internet. That's a reckless endeavor.

My only advice to you is to seek a settlement with them or perhaps a payment plan. On the other hand, seriously, you may call them and tell them that you have reconsidered and would like to finish the training that you have paid for. You paid for it, they owe it to you as I see it.

Otherwise, I wish you the best and hope that you do well in the future. No hard feelings, and remember ... read the contract next time before you sign it. And if ANYONE rushes you through reading it reconsider signing right then and there. You have the right to read anything you are asked to sign. You are one of many, but if you're going to be a truck driver ... as with any profession (including writing) ... you must pay your dues before you can even start the journey to where you want to be in life.

Diamond Point, New York, United States #75119

I am glad SKYKING has seen what those asswipes have been hiding.

I am still waiting for Adrain Wheeler, the man in charge of Safety to refute my claims that he never answers his phone, nor does he return phone calls. Yet he is in charge of driver safety. By the way, lest I forget, an average 5 year old conducts themselves better than the head of Safety in a multi million dollar company (supposedly)

To all the people talking bad about Stevens, its all true.I tried to my mistake of working for stevens as a driver and as a dispatcher.

They lie to the driver they lie to the employee.

And to the person saying pay up or shut up you got to be from the training department because that was there saying behind close doors.To all new drivers to not fall into the Stevens lies and promises.

Diamond Point, New York, United States #68466

RE: RESPONSE TO ASSWIPE TLH, follow up on comment posted 24-08-2009 19:52

I refuse to shut up, pay up or put up with fraudulent characters and they cannot do jack about my refusal to tow their line.

And if you don't like it, you can stay in line with the rest of your fellow peons and debate the issue concerning the bait and switch game of Steven's transport and their hill billy drunks.

You scallywags are very comfortable with one liners.

I repeat I need an educated person to respond to my call on the perpertrators of fraud in this frustrating economic times to please stop the lies.

Buy the way, you sound like one of those Steven's office antelopes. Go get a honest job.

YOu signed a contract, stating that you would work for one year, or have to pay for the training provided to you. You quit before completing your obligation, and now owe for the training.

Your choice, pay up or shut up

Diamond Point, New York, United States #67637

Erskin's blues alias goldeneagle or what ever name you would like to be called.

Your defence of Steven's Transport, it's fraudulent and misleading practices through this medium is very much off the track like the company you work for.

I wonder what you get paid to display your ignorance.

Here is your response to an article I wrote on April 18th, 2009:

1. Written by Erskin's Blues, on 21-08-2009 11:29

The arrogance of you ignorance and the speech you use is laughable. I, sir, and one with a college education, and years of experience as a writer ... plus I can use spell-check.

In the words of a great great American, "Grow up and stop being such a ***."

In plain English, can you please explain your comment in relation to my factual assessment of the company you are trying to promote/portray?

Where did you attend college ***-wipe?

I will gladly furnish you with my phone # and address. You cannot match me (10 of your type cannot handle me even with half my brain on sleep mode)

Your words again:

Do you realy want me to believe that you have a college degree/education asswipe?

Did you also refer to yourself as a writer?

Here is your earlier responce to my well articulated composition:

4. Written by goldeneagle, on 23-04-2009 12:44

I guess you don't need spell check afterwards. You won't know what to do with it even if it stared at you right in your face like Steven's Transport rips people off.

I feel very sorry for you and your ignorance. You cannot match me. By the way, I could write and comprehend better than you as far back as my elementary school days.

Please remember that your reply needs be written by someone that can articulate and put meaningful words down on paper.

Good luck with your scam.

In the words of a great great American, "Grow up and stop being such a ***."

wow, I have been reading all the stuff on this site here.....I am going to school for my cdl-a here in Mi. I have a pre hire letter from Stevens....I wonder what its really worth???

Diamond Point, New York, United States #56608

Hey Goldenapple,

You must be an agent of fraud otherwise known as Stevens Alliance and Genesis.

I don't need to dignify your ignorance by reading meanings to your caricaturic figure of speech.

If you have a brain, put your words in writing. I don't back out of a good brain picking debate. By the way, while you are at it, have someone with at least college education put your words down on paper for you.

You are going to need such a writer.

Let the show begin. Watch out America

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :eek :eek :eek :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :x :x :x :x :( :( :( :(