their self funded insurance is a rip-off.they sent me to the doctor and ran up a 2000 dollar bill only to cancel my insurance 2 days before i quit.

the job made me sick and now they are not paying the bill. this company does a lot of employee rip-offs with the payroll already. you have to be an accountant to figure out your pay.

they seem to nickel and dime you to death in a way that should be illegal,but somehow like other texas businesses they get away with theft.now i have to fight to get my w-2 for taxes booo to you stevens!

Had an Experience with Stevens Transport?

Comments

Know the feeling,,,,,,,,,,they cancelled mine 4 days before they terminated my employment,,,,,,,,,,now I have contacted the media and am trying to get an investigation started on them. So far it looks pretty good that it is going to happen. Lets see how they like a little public spotlight on what really goes on at Stevens Transport,,,,it should be called "Stevens Trans-screw-u: we want the federal money and yours"

Send me an call and perhaps we can assist you with your grievance against Stevens.

email: info@consultsassist.com

UPS Store Unethical Practices Ups Store "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...." Read more Central Transport - Wet pallets/destroyed pallets Central Transport "when we recieved our delivery 5-17-17the boxes were soaking wet. our previous delivery the pallet was destroyed to the point where the merchandise was all over the truck. we reloaded..." Read more Shipito - Delivery Service Review from Bandung, Jawa Barat Shipito "i live in indonesia , and its so far away from usa .. and the shipping cost also very very expensive if i want to send things from there to..." Read more Ups Store - UPS Package Lost / Stolen by UPS Empoyees Ups Store "So last Friday I went to my local UPS store to ship off these brand two new iPhone 6 which I had stood in line for the whole night to..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more