You have a driver in California eastbound on the 210 freeway driving very aggressively and a radically he is tailgating me he is weaving in and out of traffic he is a danger and a disappointment you have a driver in California eastbound on the 210 freeway driving very aggressively and a radically he is tailgating me he is weaving in and out of traffic he is a danger and a disappointment as I would think he's blowing his horn at people showing them his middle finger he seems to be very angry

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Stevens Transport and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Stevens Transport.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Stevens Transport to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Stevens Transport?

Comments

#1032061

He should be FIRED on the spot!and this should be put on his face report.the trucking companies don't give a *** about their drivers,but that's no excuse to endanger the public like that.

Wow, people are ***...lol wow he's tailgating, driving crazy... Oooo. I'm filming this while I'm driving,,,, ooooo ***.

So you took pictures while you drove, thus presenting an even more dangerous situation. I'll go ahead and assume since you're complaining here you didn't bother to call the cops since he was a "danger".