Stevens Transport - Review about Staff from San Dimas, California
You have a driver in California eastbound on the 210 freeway driving very aggressively and a radically he is tailgating me he is weaving in and out of traffic he is a danger and a disappointment you have a driver in California eastbound on the 210 freeway driving very aggressively and a radically he is tailgating me he is weaving in and out of traffic he is a danger and a disappointment as I would think he's blowing his horn at people showing them his middle finger he seems to be very angry
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was not going to be in my office today and a package was due in today 04-22-2011 so I left a BIG note on my door asking Fed-x to..."
- "This is a complaint against David F. Rebholz, President and Chief Executive Officer, FedEx Ground, for mis-management of a shoddy organization that has meted out pitiful service, egregious incompetence, and..."
- ""The Storage Center "located on Red Bud Lane in Round Rock Texas where I rented a unit, paid in full, and have my personal property stored, is being denied entry..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."