I worked for Steven's Transport for 11 months until I became ill and had to have surgery. They told me not to worry and just get better, that my job would be waiting for me when I got better. 30 days after my last day worked which was 8-22-08 they terminated my employment and my health insurance. This happened on the same day I was released from the hospital on 9-22-08. What made it worse was they made the termination effective from 8-22-08 even though I had my insurance paid up for that month. So now not only do I not have a job, I also have no insurance. They will not pay for my surgery, hospital bill, doctor fee's, Cardio-rehab,
medications or anything that was after 8-22-08.
I dont understand how they can gey away with taking away my insurance that I pay premiums on every month at a time when I needed it the most.
I was very angery, upset, worried, distraught at a time when I needed to be calm, resting and recovering from having a triple by-pass. I felt betrayed by this Company who claims to be family orientated. I warn anyone who is thinking about working for Steven's Transport to reconsider and look elsewhere. All they care about is getting their freight picked up and delivered on time, even though they're late dispatching you to the load they still want you to deliver on time. You would think that if your out there busting your *** for this Company that they would take care of you when your down and out, NOT Steven's Transport, they're only out for themselves.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Job And Health Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had two speakers that I sold on eBay that I had bought from a retailer brand in original packaging. The exterior of the container clearly showed they were speakers...."
- "Hi LBC,.. I send my baggage last August 29,2014 and it takes 3 months more before my family received...Its ok if its late to arrive but the Thing which I could..."
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."
- "My scalp and skin was burned by this product. My skin is peeling and my hair is coming out...."
- "They want 140$ for a new cover and refuse to replace the old one. They say its "not under warranty" after TWO MONTHS of owning it and almost never using..."
- "I had a roofer, who was highly recommended by Menards(against store policy) not tarp my exposed roof when 2.8 inches of rain entered. Damages were extensive throughout the house.$83,000,..."
- " I liked Teavana so I went to the store in West farms mall, West Hartford Connecticut, I bought a lot of it multiple times, I was drinking a lot..."
- "This attorney refused to release my file and acted like a criminal. He kept sucking more money, lied, and did almost nothing on my case. He never returned calls or..."
- "All of our high-end appliances in the entire home come from Trail. When one of them failed (still under manufacturer's warranty), we called Trail for repair. They sent a technician (Sergiy..."