Stevens Transport - Don't get screwed by Steven's Transport
I worked for Steven's Transport for 11 months until I became ill and had to have surgery. They told me not to worry and just get better, that my job would be waiting for me when I got better. 30 days after my last day worked which was 8-22-08 they terminated my employment and my health insurance. This happened on the same day I was released from the hospital on 9-22-08. What made it worse was they made the termination effective from 8-22-08 even though I had my insurance paid up for that month. So now not only do I not have a job, I also have no insurance. They will not pay for my surgery, hospital bill, doctor fee's, Cardio-rehab,
medications or anything that was after 8-22-08.
I dont understand how they can gey away with taking away my insurance that I pay premiums on every month at a time when I needed it the most.
I was very angery, upset, worried, distraught at a time when I needed to be calm, resting and recovering from having a triple by-pass. I felt betrayed by this Company who claims to be family orientated. I warn anyone who is thinking about working for Steven's Transport to reconsider and look elsewhere. All they care about is getting their freight picked up and delivered on time, even though they're late dispatching you to the load they still want you to deliver on time. You would think that if your out there busting your *** for this Company that they would take care of you when your down and out, NOT Steven's Transport, they're only out for themselves.review #144852
You may also like
- "I shipped a large painting from the SF Bay Area to Kentucky. The painting was wrapped several times in 1 inch bubble wrap and then also wrapped in corregation..."
- "Hi i really dont know what to do i liked this two pupies and i just paid $300 for them they where gonna come in nove - 23-2014 but then..."
- "'Tis the season for thievery! My siblings and I ordered a beautiful custom ring for my mother as a Christmas/New Year's Birthday gift. The ring had each of our names next..."
- "It just breaks my heart and upsets my stomach when I heard that my two favorite characters from "A Bug's Life" Flik and Princess Atta were both cut off from..."
- "I had a roofer, who was highly recommended by Menards(against store policy) not tarp my exposed roof when 2.8 inches of rain entered. Damages were extensive throughout the house.$83,000,..."
- "I was highly insured with American Family Insurance for 31 years. A negligent roofer caused extensive damages. American Family told me nothing was wrong and told me to fluff wet..."
- "Bought 2 same kind of slippers for myself and my sister. After a single wear the base wore off. Had been a loyal MK customer and always suggested people to..."
- "I get to churches chicken on research and Fairfield in Austin at 10:30 am to buy chicken the women that works there has a attitude and tells me they..."
- "I signed up with Verizon and had installation 08/01/215. I called about the 79.99 price but was told for 10.00 more I could get the 50/50 fios. It comes..."