Stevens Transport - Don't get screwed by Steven's Transport
I worked for Steven's Transport for 11 months until I became ill and had to have surgery. They told me not to worry and just get better, that my job would be waiting for me when I got better. 30 days after my last day worked which was 8-22-08 they terminated my employment and my health insurance. This happened on the same day I was released from the hospital on 9-22-08. What made it worse was they made the termination effective from 8-22-08 even though I had my insurance paid up for that month. So now not only do I not have a job, I also have no insurance. They will not pay for my surgery, hospital bill, doctor fee's, Cardio-rehab,
medications or anything that was after 8-22-08.
I dont understand how they can gey away with taking away my insurance that I pay premiums on every month at a time when I needed it the most.
I was very angery, upset, worried, distraught at a time when I needed to be calm, resting and recovering from having a triple by-pass. I felt betrayed by this Company who claims to be family orientated. I warn anyone who is thinking about working for Steven's Transport to reconsider and look elsewhere. All they care about is getting their freight picked up and delivered on time, even though they're late dispatching you to the load they still want you to deliver on time. You would think that if your out there busting your *** for this Company that they would take care of you when your down and out, NOT Steven's Transport, they're only out for themselves.review #144852
You may also like
- "Alliance Moving Services located in Long Island City NY 800-286-0306 are a bunch of crooks. They took advantage of a senior citizen by bait and switching her price. They scared..."
- "So last Friday I went to my local UPS store to ship off these brand two new iPhone 6 which I had stood in line for the whole night to..."
- "I was looking for a corgi and my dad found a listing for $250 in Newfoundland which was too good to be true because corgis are never that cheap! I..."
- "Dream Parties Christopher If this is a dream, then I had a night mare internet, California This company is up on Craigs list,I thought what they heck, they are cheap I..."
- "I had a roofer, who was highly recommended by Menards(against store policy) not tarp my exposed roof when 2.8 inches of rain entered. Damages were extensive throughout the house.$83,000,..."
- "I was highly insured with American Family Insurance for 31 years. A negligent roofer caused extensive damages. American Family told me nothing was wrong and told me to fluff wet..."
- "Yeaterday i bought these Limon chips at ALDIs. Ive bought them once before and i loved them! Well this time, not so much. I opened the bag to find just..."
- "Original Report: Richmond American Homes built my home 8 years ago. We purchased the home for close to 700K. Last week i noticed a piece fo siding falling from the sunroom..."
- "I received my package sealed in an lbc delivery plastic. When i opened it..look what i saw..the connector of the charger is missing......"