Stevens Transport - Don't get screwed by Steven's Transport
I worked for Steven's Transport for 11 months until I became ill and had to have surgery. They told me not to worry and just get better, that my job would be waiting for me when I got better. 30 days after my last day worked which was 8-22-08 they terminated my employment and my health insurance. This happened on the same day I was released from the hospital on 9-22-08. What made it worse was they made the termination effective from 8-22-08 even though I had my insurance paid up for that month. So now not only do I not have a job, I also have no insurance. They will not pay for my surgery, hospital bill, doctor fee's, Cardio-rehab,
medications or anything that was after 8-22-08.
I dont understand how they can gey away with taking away my insurance that I pay premiums on every month at a time when I needed it the most.
I was very angery, upset, worried, distraught at a time when I needed to be calm, resting and recovering from having a triple by-pass. I felt betrayed by this Company who claims to be family orientated. I warn anyone who is thinking about working for Steven's Transport to reconsider and look elsewhere. All they care about is getting their freight picked up and delivered on time, even though they're late dispatching you to the load they still want you to deliver on time. You would think that if your out there busting your *** for this Company that they would take care of you when your down and out, NOT Steven's Transport, they're only out for themselves.12d1a5f2 review #144852
You may also like
- "On Sept. 18, 2012, our company received custom-made heat exchangers used in the manufacturing of research aquatics systems. Estes Express was the carrier. The crate looked fine when we got..."
- "Aramex cheated on prices about their services, did'n give me full information about custom's fees. To get my parcel I had to pay 4 times more then what they announced..."
- "My first and hopefully very last experience with USPS. Seeing the object of desire on Ebay with the so simple, cheap looking shipping rate over to Europe, a buy now..."
- "Dream Parties Christopher If this is a dream, then I had a night mare internet, California This company is up on Craigs list,I thought what they heck, they are cheap I..."
- "I was highly insured with American Family Insurance for 31 years. A negligent roofer caused extensive damages. American Family told me nothing was wrong and told me to fluff wet..."
- "I had a roofer, who was highly recommended by Menards(against store policy) not tarp my exposed roof when 2.8 inches of rain entered. Damages were extensive throughout the house.$83,000,..."
- "THIS IS WHAT I WENT, THROUGH, WHEN I ORDERED A CAT CONDO, FROM CAVILIER WHOLESALE The cat condo, I ordered, was a 73" leopard skin cat tree condo. When..."
- "Ordered bathing suit a size bigger since it was coming from China, but size chart said 40-44 inches (hips) would fit large. When I got it, I could barely get..."
- "My Porsche left California detailed and in perfect condition. See the pic of it leaving in an empty enclosed trailer. It arrived 3 days later filthy, scratched and..."